Textile Coiled Baskets
Online Workshop by Ruth Woods, Craft School Oz $49 AUD
Includes a LEFT HANDED VERSION
Learn how to make a beautiful basket out of recycled materials anywhere in the world.
We will show you how to use up-cycled fabrics, old clothes and other recycled materials. And if you're a crafter, we know you will have lots of fabric in your craft stash. This is an excellent way to use up that excess.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What tools you will need to make a textile coiled basket
- What materials you can use
- How to incorporate colour and texture
- Starting your basket
- A specific stitching technique
- How to shape your base and sides
- And finally, how to finish it off
So join us in this professionally produced and informative course and learn how to create a basket using recycled materials.